Download Full PDF version
Imogen is a specialist family practitioner. She is a member of the Wessex Family Law Bar Association and Family Law Bar Association. Contributor to Sweet & Maxwell’s Family Law Manual. Imogen provides lectures to solicitors on her specialist topics.
Areas of practice
- Ancillary relief specialist, with a wide range of experience in cases involving pensions, business valuations, inheritance, debt and insolvency. Experienced in providing representation for persons under a disability and cases where conduct is being raised as an issue.
- Financial provision under Schedule 1 to the Children Act 1989 and TLATA 1996.
- Conduct and residence cases, including implacable hostility, allegations of sexual abuse, domestic violence and clients with psychiatric and substance abuse problems.
- Public law, representing mothers, fathers and grandparents in emotional abuse, neglect and non-organic failure to thrive cases. Counsel in Re D (Care: natural parent presumption)  1 FLR 134, upholding the rights of natural parents to care for their children.
- Child abduction involving Hague convention and non-Convention countries, countries to date include Spain, USA, Iran.
- Applications for leave to remove permanently from the jurisdiction, including Australia and USA.
- Domestic violence injunctions.